You are trying to maintain Reason for Rejection and receive the error message, Item XX: You cannot change the data in Reason for Rejection. Refresh the screen and try again. If the problem persists, report an incident.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Service Orders
- Go to view Service Order Processing
- Edit the Service Order ABC (ABC represents the service order id)
- Navigate to Service and Spare Parts tabs
- Try to maintain Reason for Rejection under General subtab.
For an item which is of type Request service- Time and Material at own service center, reason for rejection is disabled.
Since the line item is coming from a predecessor service order and the actual items to be fulfilled are under this, so status for this line item is calculated based on the sub items. When all the items under this is completed then this item also gets completed.
This item cannot be cancelled.
This is the desired system behaviour.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To