Unable to preview question from questions page in a quiz, as we get below error message
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to LMS Administration->Content->Assessment->Quiz
2. Click on "Add New" and update all the fields
3. Click on "Menu" option and select "Question" option
4. Add new question and fill all the fields.
5. Once the question is created you have an option like "play" button which is used to preview the question created.
6. Once you click on preview you receive the error message"You do not have permission to perform this action".
A particular workflow is missing from the role assigned to admin.
The issue can be fixed by adding the below workflow which is missing from the role assigned to admin.
Workflow: View Library Question
Take the following steps:
System Admin - Security - Role Management - enter role ID effected - click the edit icon
Select workflows and then select "add one or more from list"
Ensure you select Content, then select View Library Question and click add.
Now that you have added the "View Library Question" Workflow you should now be able to preview each question using the assessment builder.
Unable to Preview questions Question Assessment Preview , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ASB , Assessment Builder , Problem