In the Summary section, Overall Form Rating and Adjusted Calculated Form Rating are both displayed with the same rating. Is there an option to hide the Adjusted Calculated Form Rating?
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
When manual rating is not enabled in the form Summary section, the Overall Form Rating is equal to the Adjusted Calculated Form Rating. With this configuration, the current behavior is that both ratings will be displayed in the Summary section and there is currently no option to hide Adjusted Calculated Form Rating nor Overall Form Rating. In case you would like to display only the Overall Form Rating based on the calculated rating in the form and do not want to use scale adjusted calculations, the adjusted calculated form rating can be removed via Admin Center. Please refer to the steps below.
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Templates.
- Select the Performance template > General Settings.
- Click Show advanced options > uncheck option for Enable Scale Adjusted Calculation.
- Click Done and Save Changes.
Scale Adjusted Calculation Ratings Performance Review hide Adjusted calculated form rating , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , How To