Update Location From is not updating data under Product Location section in Registered Product.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Products work center.
- Go to the Registered Products view.
- Open Registered Product ABC (ABC represents the Registered Product ID).
- Go to the Overview Tab.
- Click on Update Location From button.
- Select either Main Address / Bill-To Address / Ship-To Address.
Product Location fields are not updated. However, system is showing the message that 'Your entries have been saved'.
Ship-to party is missing in the registered product. In Business Configuration scoping, it is configured to update registered product location from ship-to party. Hence update location is working only for registered product with ship-to party.
You need to add the Ship-to Party to the registered product, or change the business configuration option to update location from customer.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Current Project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to 4th Step: Questions.
- Expand the Entitlement Management under Service.
- Select Registered Products and Installed Base.
- Uncheck the question "Registered product use customer address as the default location. Do you want to the use the Ship-to-party address instead?"
NOTE: this scenario is not supported as part of the integration scenario and will be taken as a new requirement for future releases.
product location, registered product, update location , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To