- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2 SP4
- SAP BOE Live Universe Connect component (latest version as per SAP Note 2492800)
- Install Postman App for Google Chrome
- Launch Google Chrome
- Click "Customize and control Google Chrome" icon on far right of Chrome menu
- Click "More tools > Extensions"
- Click "Get more extensions"
- Search the store for "Postman"
- Click "ADD TO CHROME" beside "Postman" App
- Click "Add app" when prompted
- Open and logon to Postman
- Open a new Postman Tab
- Select "GET" command
- Enter one of the below URLs in the "Enter request URL" field
- In case you are using Configuring Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (Direct Connection):
- In case you are using Reverse Proxy (Path Connection)
- In Authorization tab, select Type "Basic Auth" and enter the logon credentials for a user which configured for Live Universe Connectivity
- Click on "Update Request"
- Click on "Send"
- If the configuration is correct the response Body should retrieve the JSON response
- If the configuration is not correct, follow the below KBA for further troubleshooting:
2527393 - SAP Analytics Cloud Live Data Connection to SAP Universes via SAP BOE Live Data Connect *** Master KBA ***
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, LUC, SAP BOE LIVE DATA CONNECT, test, verify, valid, check, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , BI-BIP-SL-ENG , Semantic Layer Engine , How To