You want to have default value in the Country field of Account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers Work Center.
- Go to Accounts Facet and click on New.
- The Country field in the Account Quick Create window is blank.
- It is not possible to auto-fill the Country field with a default value - eg. US, IN.
It is not possible to set a default value for the field Country in Account/Lead with a Workflow rule or a Code List Restriction. This is expected behavior.
- However setting default values for fields can be done using PDI/SDK.
- In read scenarios, onDataLoad can be used. In create scenarios, afterModify could be used. This work would be carried out with Cloud Application Studio. http://help.sap.com/studio_cloud
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To