Customers reporting that their new RMK test instance is down or not accessible. This may be also needed when it is not possible to preview sites using CSB.
Note: The actions mentioned below must be performed by SAP Support or an Implementation Partner team.
Successfactors Recruiting Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to command center.
- Click on Site Tab > Site Set up.
3. Click on Info tab then click on the GO button to access the Site URL.
4. Site is not accessible.
Site URL has not been configured properly by the partner of the customer.
Customer needs to contact their partner to configure the correct Site URL of the new test instance.
- Correct Site URL configuration.
- Rackspace Stage - foldername.valhalla.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC10 Stage - foldername.valhalla10.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC12 Stage - foldername.valhalla12.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC17 Stage - foldername.valhalla17.stage.jobs2web.com
- DC19 Stage - foldername.valhalla19.stage.jobs2web.com
Note: SSL certificates of the all valhalla servers are manage by sap so it should already be installed once deployed to customers.
RMK, Site URL Configuration Preview CSB site , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-ADM , Administration, Settings, Permissions , How To