- Users are unable to create new models from Google Drive when accessing SAP Analytics Cloud tenant using their reverse proxy URL.
- While creating a new model from Google Drive the following error message is visible: "To enable this feature, please contact us at SAPAnalyticsCloud.CX@sap.com indicating the URL you are using to access your SAP Analytics Cloud system."
- Users are able to create new models from Google Drive when accessing SAP Analytics Cloud tenant using their Simple URL.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.16.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to the Tenant using the reverse proxy URL.
- Create a new model.
- Select "Get data from an app" and "Google Drive".
- Notice the error.
The reverse proxy URL is not registered in Google API console.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Get, data, from, an, app, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem