Receiving error message "com.plateausystems.connector.api.ConnectorException: Column does not exist: $ ARBITRARY_CUSTOM_COLUMN $ " while running Schedule Offering connector
Reproducing the Issue
1) Create an input file for schedule offering connector.
2) Ensure that you have additional custom column in the feed file (i.e. a column other than the standard 5 custom columns).
3) Place the input file on SFTP.
4) Schedule the schedule offering connector.
5) Check connector results and you will see the error message "com.plateausystems.connector.api.ConnectorException: Column does not exist: $ ARBITRARY_CUSTOM_COLUMN $ "
The Schedule Offering connector supports only 5 standard custom columns.Since the feed file has additional custom column, this is causing the connector to throw the error.
Schedule offering connector only supports the standard 5 custom columns. This is an expected behavior.
An enhancement request is already submitted in the Community portal in order to enable the Schedule Offering to process additional custom columns.
Below is the link for the same :
You may consider voting for this idea in the Community portal to have this feature in the future.
ARBITRARY_CUSTOM_COLUMN,schedule offering connector, custom columns,SO , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem