You expect non-zero allocated stock for a product in project material flow screen since you release a sales order that contains this product.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics work center.
- Select Common Task Project Material Flow.
- Enter Site XXX (XXX stands for the site ID).
- Enter Product YYY (YYY stands for the product ID).
- Click Go, you can see that allocated stock is zero.
In the Projected Material Flow calculations, system includes the inventory allocations, as well as inventory, warehouse request and production request documents. Since there is no warehouse request ,nor production request involved in the sales order, there wont be any allocated stock shown in projected material flow.
This is a standard system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To