You notice that the data source Survey Answer is not showing all the data present in the Survey work center, even though some of your Surveys have answers, they are not being displayed in the aforementioned data source.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center and Design Data Sources view;
- Show All and Find Survey Answer
- Click on Preview button
- See the data present in the data source
- Go to Surveys work center
- See that there are a lot of data there which are not being shown in the Survey Answer data source.
This is the system expected behavior.
The data source Survey Answer is designed to show the data attached to Visit, Lead and Opportunity.
As workaround, you can use the data source Ticket Survey Answers.
- Go to Business Analytics work center and Design Data Sources view
- Search for *survey*
- See the entire list of data sources related to survey.
These data sources will show up the survey related data only for answered surveys, therefore the surveys which have been just designed but not answered anywehere the survey related data will not show up.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To