- The "Purge RBP target cache tables" job is required for RBP to work properly in conjunction with ad hoc reporting. If it is not running, stale cached permissions could cause users to see data they should no longer be seeing based on recent permission changes because the cache would still have the old permissions.
- 'Purge RBP target cache tables' job stopped running
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to provisioning -> Monitor Jobs
- See that 'Purge RBP target cache tables' has stopped running
- Go to provisioning -> company setting -> disable Role-Base Permission -> save Feature
- Enable RBP -> save Feature
- Then go to monitor job page -> view waiting jobs to see if the job is enabled.
- Purge RBP target cache tables
- Monitor Jobs
- Waiting Jobs
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions