Unable to map Role Code (59) for Contact while Migrating Appointments however the same works just fine for Tasks.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration workcenter
- Select Implementation Projects.
- Select Open Activities list
- Search the activity Migration of Appointments
- Select Migrate Appointments using the migration tool
- Select and Execute step by step migration
Appointment and Task import have different check logics. Other Parties sheet in the template for migrating Tasks refers to upload contacts. This tab is designed for customer defined Role Type (which start with 'Z'). There Role Code 59 is not filtered out for Task however for Appointment it is filtered.
You can upload Appointments with Contacts using Data Workbench. Select the Object AppointmentInvolvedParties, In Party ID you can enter an associated contact person.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To