You are using My Inbox Fiori App and you have configured a Multiple Backend Scenario. When Open the App you are getting an Error Like:
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- S/4HANA 1511
- S/4HANA 1610
- S/4HANA 1709
Reproducing the Issue
Log in the Fiori Launchpad and Open My Inbox App
- You will get an error message and the App will not show any workitem.
This issue happens because the user used to login the Fiori Launchpad Does not have a user in at least one of the dBacken of the defined scenario.
You could have an scenario where not necessarily a user has users in all the defined Backends of your scenario. For example in the following landscape, You have the Taskprocessing service configured to show Items from 2 different backends:
In the example, our user does not have any user in the system of CR1_900 Alias. This will show an error when opening the app. To solve it:
- Go to PFCG and create a new single role.
- Open /n/iwfnd/maint_services transaction and select the TaskProcessing v2 service.
- Remove the CR1_900 system alias entry.
- Add a new entry Using CR1_900 system alias but now specifying the user role created in 1.
- Now when you open the app you will see items from the other system alias without problems.
- If you want to see tasks coming from The second system alias you will have to assign the role created in 1 to the users.
- You can adapt the behavior of the app according to your business needs. For example, creating a new role for tasks coming from First system alias.
Fiori, My Inbox, Multiple Backends, Scenario, Role, System Alias , KBA , CA-INB-FIO , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , CA-INB , Fiori UI for My Inbox Application , Problem