- Is it possible to replace an already linked RCM instance with a different one?
- What should be considered before deciding to do this?
- Who can do this and what is the process?
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Is it possible to replace an already linked RCM instance with a different one?
Yes, for stage instances it is possible though not recommended.
In the case of productive instances, this is strongly not advised as the process is likely to cause data corruption with candidates and Talent community members.
What should be considered before deciding to do this?
- There can only ever be a one to one connection between an RCM and an RMK instance.
The same RMK configuration should never be used in several RCM instances.
If a customer requires several integrations, they must purchase additional RMK instances.
- On productive instances, existing job data as well as Advanced Analytics data could be impacted.
- If the configuration on the RCM side differs from the original instance configuration this might result in unexpected behaviour. Template configuration and mapping must be consistent.
Who can do this and what is the process?
Modifying the linking of an RMK instance to an RCM instance should be done by the RMK Professional Services team. It is out of scope for Cloud Product Support.
As this is a billable engagement, customers must reach out to their Solution Services Engagement Manager (SSEM) to engage the RMK Professional Services (PS) team.
The customer's CSM or Account representative is the first port of call for such requests.
Delink RMK instance, Link RMK instance, SSEM, RMK Professional Services, , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-INT , Integrations with RCM, SSO, MOB, ONB etc , How To