- Candidate has a new permanent resident card and need to select a change on the panel.
Reproducing the Issue
When processing a candidate in the reverification step need to change their status from Alien authorize to work to permanent resident.
- Permanent Resident option not found on panel.
To make a change during the reverification step from "alien authorize to work" to permanent resident" please follow these steps.
Select Yes to the question "Has the employee's citizenship status changed?" Click next.
3. Select No to the question " Is the citizenship selected correct?"
4. Click on the drop down as seen in screen shot below:
5. Select "A lawful permanent resident" from the drop down.
6. You have now successfully made the change from Alien authorize to work to Permanent resident.
- Alien authorize to work
- Permanent resident