The customer has two custom portlets that are positioned side-by-side on the UI. The detailed records/rows show as expected for My Work Schedule however only the first record in My Holiday Schedule show. These values should all show since there are fewer records in Holiday Schedule than in Work Schedule.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to Employee Files.
- Time Info.
- My Holiday and Work Schedule Details.
- Observe that only the first record of My Holiday Schedule shows, even though many records show on Work Schedule.
- Click show more to expose the rows that were not shown.
In this case, the issue was due to having more than one MDF portlets configured
- Holiday Schedule has multiple Detail child-objects, where as Work Schedule has a single child-object with multiple fields.
- The behavior is consistent in that only one child-object is displayed for both objects by default.
- The "Show more" button simply will display the remaining child-objects.
ECT-78907,SF, EC, PP3,UI Holiday Schedule, Work Schedule, User Interface , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PP3 , People Profile 3 , Bug Filed