Calculation issue in Integration Center.
Integration center in the “Calculated field” is not calculating correctly for few data.
SuccessFactors Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
Access your SuccessFactors > Admin Center > Integration Center > Select your integration and click on "Edit" > Click on the field and "Edit Calculation".
It is possible that your "Calculated field" uses entities with "One to Many relationship" between the OData entities.
In that case, the system internally pick the first value found if you don’t tell what you are trying to find.
Steps to fix the issue:
1) "Edit Calculation" in your Calculated field.
2) Click in the button with "3 lines" and after that in "Associate Field".
3) Go to the bottom ("Field Filters") and define the values that you are trying to find.
In this example below, we selected the payGroup=='MTH' and payComponent=='PersonBasePayAmount'.
These selections will force the system to bring the values of these registers in the calculated field and it will avoid bring values of other payGroup or payComponent that you might have.
Integration Center Handbook (direct link) = https://help.sap.com/doc/0c0be9005af14c4f89b986a677bf270f/PRODUCTION/en-US/SF_Integration_Center.pdf
- SuccessFactors Integration Center (IC)
- Incorrect calculation
- Incorrect data from calculated field in the Integration Center