How to skip the approval step, when releasing a ticket to ERP.
Reproducing the Issue
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer has to be integrated with an ERP system.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Search and open any ticket ABC (ABC represents the name of the ticket).
- Click the Release to ERP button.
Following warning message is displayed: 'Item/s not released to ERP. Please check approval status'.
The Scoping question 'Do you want to automatically submit tickets for an approval workflow after one or more specified conditions are fulfilled?' is not maintained in Business Configuration.
In order to avoid this warning message, you have to scope the automatic approval in the implementation project.
You have to use the following steps:
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant project.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Click the Next button until you reach step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Service element.
- Expand the Customer Care element.
- Select the Service Request Management element.
- Scope the question 'Do you want to automatically submit tickets for an approval workflow after one or more specified conditions are fulfilled?'.
- Save the changes.
The warning message does not appear anymore, when releasing the ticket to ERP.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To