For country Azerbaijan, the Telephone Attributes have Digit to be deleted for calls from abroad as 8. The actual value should be 0. You do not have an option to change the Telephone Attributes in Countries activity in Business Configuration workcenter.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview
- Search and Open the activity Countries
- Select Edit Countries
- Search for the Country AZ – Azerbaijan
- Highlight the entry and at the bottom of the screen select Telephone Attributes tab
- Digit to be deleted for calls from abroad field shows the value 8
- But the actual value here should be 0
As a workaround, instead of a leading 0 use a leading 8.
The dial code for Baku in Azerbaijan is 012. For a call in Baku, you must also dial the area code for Azerbaijan. The whole area code for Baku with a call from Germany is therefore +99412
Alternatively, 0099412 followed by the destination number.
Hence the Digit to be deleted for calls from abroad field should have the value 0. With the current customizing, you must enter not 012 but 812 as the dial code for Baku, then the formatting will remove the 8 for a manual data entry.
The fix will be available in the future release.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To