You make goods issue against a delivery proposal XYZ and you notice that system is proposing identified stock ID AA but what you are expecting is BB.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center.
- Choose Delivery Proposal View.
- Select your delivery proposal XYZ and choose Post Goods Issue.
The FIFO rule works in the order that the dates are sorted in the following order if the identified stock type is maintained in your product master.
1. Identified stock expiration Date.
2. Identified stock production date (If expiration date is not maintained)
If expiration date is maintained; then FIFO date will be expiration date else it will be production date.
Note : If all the identified stocks have the same expiritation date and/or same production date , then one of them is picked in random order
This is the standard system behavior and system behaves as designed.
KBA , AP-ODP-ODR , Outbound Delivery Request , How To