You create a new change of stock, but get the error No matching inventory items found when you save it.
Reproducing the Issue
You can reproduce the issue with following steps.
- Go to Internal Logistic Work center.
- In Common tasks select Change of Stock.
- Input site as XYZ and product as ABC.
- Select any available identified stock.
- Select Next, then you get the error.
No Matching Inventory Items Found
The site XYZ is an externally managed location.
For the externally managed locations, it is not possible to do the change of stock from the Internal Logistics work center.
Instead you have to perform the change of stock in the Third-party Logistics work center and select Common Tasks New Inventory Change in Externally Managed Location.
You can follow steps below:
Go to the Third-Party Logistics work center.
- In Common tasks , select the option New Inventory Change in Externally Managed Location from the drop down.
- Fill in the required fields under the General tab.
- Go to the Line Items tab, select the Add Row, enter the Item ID, Reason as Transfer and Movement Direction as Inventory Issue and other required details.
- Enter values for Item Group ID column and fill in Product and Quantity columns too.
- Now, select again Add Row button again, enter Item ID , Reason as Transfer, Movement Direction as Inventory Receipt. Here you have to enter the same values for Item Group ID which you have entered in the previous line item ID and fill in Product and Quantity columns too.
- For the second line item, you have to either select the stock as Restricted or enter a Identified Stock ID as you are doing a change of stock.
- Then select Save and Release the Inventory Notification.
Please note that the column Group Item ID may not show by default. You need to mark it as Visible in Personalize.
KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To