You want to change the number range for opportunities, but you are unable to change the interval.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click on the Open Activity List button.
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab.
- Search and open the activity Opportunities.
- Click on the Maintain Number Range hyperlink.
- You are unable to change the interval. The fields are not editable.
The interval itself is not editable, but it is possible to set the current number.
From the configuration screen click on Change Current Number. It is possible to change the current number to any number higher than the existing current number, but lower than the end number of the range.
Once you set the current number, the system starts counting up from there.
Please note that in case you mofidy the number ranges, it cannot be modify back to the previous one.
KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To