Is it possible to report on the Route Map History or the Audit Trail of the Performance form?
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the Performance Form, clicking on the Actions button and selecting "Info about this form" takes you to the Routing Map and Audit Trail information page.
- The Routing Map section displays information regarding step type, stage, employees involved in the step, step name, and step status.
- The Audit Trail section displays the current step details, employees involved in the step, action, routing comments, step status, and Act By date.
- Routing comments are comments entered by the form sender when sending the form to the next step. These comments are stored by default in the audit history of the form.
- Note: If you wish to disable the sender's comments from appearing in the audit trail, go to Admin Centre > Company System and Logo Settings > "Do not store sender's comment on workflow action".
For further information on what content displays in the Routing History and Audit Trail pages, please refer to the following: 2075925
- Currently, it is not possible to create a report on the Route Map activity or the Audit Trail through the standard reporting tools (Ad hoc, ORD, Advanced Reporting).
- There is an existing Enhancement request on the Customer Community to introduce a report on Route Map step activity. The idea is marked as "Under Consideration". Please visit https://community.successfactors.com/t5/Performance-and-Goals-Ideas/Route-Map-steps-in-a-report/idi-p/101157 for more information.
Performance Management, PM Form, Route Map, report, domain, Audit Trail, history, route step, ad hoc, ORD. , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Product Enhancement