You want to Assign Tickets automatically to the creator of the Ticket.
SAP Hybris Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have created a workflow rule to set the creator of the Ticket as the Ticket owner.
- Logon as Service Agent.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket work center.
- Click New.
- Create a new Ticket.
- Result: You did not get automatically maintained as Ticket Owner/ Processor. (However the expected result is that you have been assigned the Ticket automatically).
This is expected system behavior as you did not maintain Involve Parties for Tickets.
To solve this, Adjust the Fine-Tuning Accordingly by setting the Involved Parties for Tickets (this needs to be done separately for Tickets for Customer Support and for Tickets for Employee Support):
- Log on as Administrator.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune tab.
- Under Tickets for Customer Support select the Involved Parties fine tuning activity.
- Scroll down until you reach the Processor Party row.
- Select the Processor Party in the table and click Maintain Determination.
- Uncheck all option and only select the last option 'Current User'.
- Check attached screenshot. This would help to achieve the desired behavior that if any ticket is created the current user is then assigned as the processor.
- Adjust Fine-Tuning Accordingly.
Community blog: Assign ticket to 'Me' when creating it manually:
The forum is a great source of information and can be helpful to find answers to many questions regarding the implementation and use of SAP Products.
Questions that are posted here will be answered by experts from the SAP Community.
Ticket, Processor, Current User , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
|Processor as Current User.PNG|