You want to Assign tickets automatically to the creator of the ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have created a workflow rule to set the creator of the ticket as the ticket owner.
- Login as Service agent.
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket work center.
- Click New.
- Create a new ticket.
- Result: You did not get automatically maintained as ticket owner/ processor. (However the expected result is that you have been assigned the ticket automatically.)
This is expected system behaviour as you did not maintain Involve Parties for Tickets.
- Log on as Administrator.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Open Activity List button.
- Select the Fine-Tune tab.
- Under Tickets for Customer Support select the Involved Parties fine tuning activity.
- Scroll down until you reach the Processor Party row.
- Select the Processor Party in the table and click Maintain Determination.
- Uncheck all option and only select the last option 'Current User'.
- Check attached screenshot.This would help to achieve the desired behaviour that if any ticket is created the current user is then assigned as the processor.
- Adjust Fine-Tuning Accordingly.
Community blog: Assign ticket to 'Me' when creating it manually:
The forum is a great source of information and can be helpful to find answers to many questions regarding the implementation and use of SAP Products.
Questions that are posted here will be answered by experts from the SAP Community.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
|Processor as Current User.PNG|