- Users do not see the system emails from SAP Analytics Cloud (formerly known as SAP BusinessObjects Cloud / BOC).
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud with Administrator user.
- Create a new user.
- Notice that the end-user do not get the activation email for instance.
- The generated system emails are getting filtered by the user's spam settings.
- Make sure that the following domains are added in the whitelist:
- Open the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Click on "Forgot password" on the SAP Cloud ID logon screen.
- Enter the appropriate email address.
- Follow the instructions of the received email to setup a password.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Notifications, System, Emails, End users, Domains, SPAM, Setting , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem