When tagging someone in the feed using the '@' functionality, you cannot select the employee.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Feed work center.
- Click inside the Post an Update box.
- Type @ABC (ABC represents the employee name).
- You will see that a selection box opens with options.
- Click on the employee ABC.
- The system does not tag the employee and the selection box does not go away.
If you click on the cell that contains the name of the employee, the row identifier is going to be remembered for the next search. Hence, you will not be able to select that row again.
Click on the Row selector, a little box located to the left. This makes sure that the row identifier is not remembered and you can select employees normally.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To