When creating a new Ticket from an Account, the Contact field is not prepopulated with the Main Contact of the Account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work centre.
- Open the Accounts view.
- Select Account ABC (ABC represents the Account ID)
- Navigate to the Tickets facet.
- Select the New button
- Account field is populated but the Contact field is blank.
The Contact of Account checkbox is not selected in the Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Go to the Business Configuration work centre.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Go to the Fine Tuning tab.
- Search and open Activity Tickets for Customer Support.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties.
- Set the checkbox of Contact field Contact of Account to Active.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To