- Currently, the maximum return is 500 records using API call as per KBA 2526520
- This KBA covers how to set a limit/criteria in the search filter so that search results for records beyond the first 500 program records in LMS are returned
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Generate admin token
- API Request URL :
- https://customer.plateau.com/learning/odatav4/public/admin/search-service/v1/Programs?$filter=criteria/active eq true&$top=114
- Method: GET
- Response : (You will see that the array returns the top 114 records from the search)
- The 'top' parameter will result in the number of records being specified in the request URL
- If there are more records, it cannot be fetched using top parameter/condition
In order to fetch the results for a certain range, you need to use the parameter 'skip' along with 'top'
- Say, I have 514 program records in my instance and I want to get the program records which are beyond 414 and 514.In other words, I want to see the 100 programs which starts from serial number 415 to 514.
- The request URL should look like:
- https://customer.plateau.com/learning/odatav4/public/admin/search-service/v1/Programs?$filter=criteria/active eq true&$top=114&$skip=414
- The response will look like:
- The above call lets you view the remaining 100 records from te API search.
KBA 2318897 - LMS Webservices Knowledge Support and Tips
SF SuccessFactors Learning API LMS, search, range, more than 500, results, search return fetch call record row back increase more , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ODA , LMS Web Services OData , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To