- LMS have external users or non-employee users, like learners, candidates, etc. Platform needs to support these external users as new user types in RBP.
In order to control permission for external users, RBP need to enhance to support these external user types as access group and target group as well.
- As a RBP admin, I want the ability to create permission groups for different external users, so that I can assign them permissions for different areas in SuccessFactors.
- BizX Platform
- In 1708 we will enhance RBP Groups to support External Users for Learning as new "User Type": "External Learning User".
- Everyone group on the role setting page will be explicitly changed to “Everyone (user type name)”.
- When defining a RBP role, support for target population definition for External Users using filters Department, Division and Location.
- You will be able to define Target population for External Users using Manager Relationship
- Support Source Channel in RBP Group definition for External Learning User
- When defining RBP Dynamic Groups, there is a new criteria called External Source Channel.
- Allows External Learning User to be defined based on the source of origin
- " External Learning User" option needs to be enabled in provisioning for External learner and Source Channel
RBP, External Users, Learning , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To