You created an e-mail ticket with an existing customer account that has contact name and e-mail maintained.
Customer name is being replicated in the ticket , but contact name is not.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center
- Go to Tickets view
- Open ticket XXX created via e-mail channel (XXX represents the ID of the ticket)
Result: Observe that customer name is maintained in section Customer, but contact name is not.
Expectation: Contact name should be replicated when maintained in customer account.
System is not correctly configured for automatical determination of customer contact.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Go to Activity List of current project.
- Perform search for Tickets for Customer Support.
- Open Maintain Involved Parties.
- Set check box of contact field Contact of Account to Active.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To