In the b1708 release, the Registration Status csv report does not include custom fields
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions since b1708
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to 1708 testing environment
2. Open existing SO
3. Related (More) > Registration form
4. Add Custom fields and enter value
5. Now click "Export" button that should run Registration Status CSV report
6. Notice custom fields are not included in the report
Note: The same behavior can be replicated when running the report from Reports > Registration Status > Registration Status CSV > Filter report with the SO details that have custom fields and ensure "Include custom fields" option is selected.
Known bug on b1708
The LMS Engineering team has already fixed this issue and implemented through patch on 14-Oct-17.
b1708, SAP, Successfactors, LMS, Report, LRN-21508, Registration Status CSV, Custom Columns , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Bug Filed