- This KBA covers how Users can Hide and un-hide couses on their Learning Plan
- Once a User has used the option to Hide courses from the Learning Plan, the course is no long visible on their learning plan under My Assignment tile
- Only the courses assigned via Curricula will have the option to Hide Courses from the Learning Plan
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
In order to unhide the courses:
- Go to Curricula Tile
- Click on the particular curricula through which the course was assigned
- Choose the dropdown next to the Item
- Select the option Show on Learning Plan on the item record.
Example: Click on My Curricula Tile -> select the curricula through which the course was assigned -> On the Item record select the option to Show On Learning Plan.
For custom reporting, this setting is stored in the PA_STUD_QUAL_CPNT table in the USER_HIDE_FROM_LP field. Values: Y = set to hide, N = set to show. More information on custom reporting can be found in KBA 2379690.
SF SuccessFactors Show Hide from Learning Plan Unhide show the course hide the item assignment tile user missing cannot see view appear visible , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , LMS Curricula , How To