How to auto-populate operators from Admin Tools Settings
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
It is possible for a recruiting user to set up Personal Preferences to auto-populate users into the operator fields.
Recruiting > Preferences > My Recruiting Team Preferences > Select a Requisition Template
1. Select “Hiring Manager” (or whatever label has been given to the hiringManagerName field in the instance) from the “When I am the…” drop down.
- Note you can only specify default operators for requisitions on which you are the hiring manager. This prevents conflicts from occurring, where multiple users on the requisition might specify different default operators.
2. Specify the desired user as a Default Operator for each field, if any.
- Your name appears as the Default Operator value for the hiring manager field, since you are setting this up for conditions where you are the hiring manager.
- Personal preference lookups occur automatically only at the point where the requisition details page is saved. This means personal preferences will not auto-populate onto a new requisition, and additions/removals from personal preferences resulting from changes to the primary operators will not take effect until the recruiting user saves the requisition details page. If there is a conflict between the operators already manually-selected on a requisition and the personal preferences for that operator field, the operators already selected on the requisition will be retained and the personal preferences will not be honored. If there is a conflict between the default operator user set up in Personal Preferences and the default operator user set up in Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Team Settings, the value in Personal Preferences takes precedence.
My Recruiting Team Preferences, Auto-populate operators, Recruiting Team Preferences, Recruiting Management, RCM , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To