When we export PQE questions of type TRUE/FALSE for locales other than English, the answer choice values populated in the file is incorrect.
SAP HCM Suite
Learning Management System (LMS)
Export tool > Questions (legacy)
Reproducing the Issue
- In system admin > Tools > Export tool
- Select Questions (legacy)
- Select a TRUE/FALSE question in any locale but English
- The Answer choice value will show as FALSE/FALSE and will be rejected when trying to import the question in the library
this is a defect.
This issue has been resolved in the 1711 release of the application.
- modify the answer choice values with the correct data
- run the import tool > Questions.
So in the example provided above, the values should be changed to VRAI/FAUX (or values corresponding to the locale) for the corresponding answers, in order to successfully import the questions into the library.
Important note to be considered in 1711 and later versions of the LMS when importing the questions:
- If the answer value is TRUE/FALSE in ANY language, then the question type can be TRUE/FALSE
- If the answer value is YES/NO in ANY language, then the question type must be MULTIPLE_CHOICE_SINGLE_ANSWER in the import file
SAP, SuccessFactors, learning, LMS, migration questions, PQE, export, legacy question, french, german, spanish, dutch, locale, LRN-21713, TRUE/FALSE, TRUE, FALSE, VRAI, FAUX, answer choice value , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-PQE , LMS Plateau Question Editor and Evaluation , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed