- When Onboarding Pre-day 1 feature is enabled, and you hire a candidate in "manage pending hires" tool; you will notice that when accepting match during duplicate check that it will remove all saved data that may have been saved during an earlier saved draft.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Onboarding to EC integration
- Onboarding Pre-day 1 enabled.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into your instance
- Open Manage Pending hires Tool
- Select an onboarding candidate to hire
- Go through the motions of filling in various fields, but opt to save it as a draft instead of finishing
- Now go back and open the draft and click "continue" to finish the hiring.
- After you click "continue" you will get the duplication check due to the pre-day 1 setting.
- Accept the Match and notice how it removed the saved draft info and reverts back ot initial info (And info provided by onboarding).
- This is currently deemed by design due to a Pre-day 1 feature is overwriting it based on original onboarding data.
- This is looked at and considered by engineering as a potential enhancement/change in product going forward.
- There is currently no ETA or info yet if this will be fixed.
JIRA ECT-79696, saved draft, preday 1, pending hire, duplication, duplicate check , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions