Crossboarding is not triggered for candidates.
- Applicable To All DataCenters.
Reproducing the Issue
- Crossboarding Activity not triggered from EC Module.
- Crossboarding Rules and Configurations is missing.
Please make sure below initial configurations is done correctly:
1. Go to Provisioning and enable the Intelligent Services and crossboarding in superadmin.
2. Create a Business rule(ex:Event_Transfer) .
3. Enter the Rule Name in Succession data Model under JobInfo element. You can add this rule from Manage Business Configuration as well.
4. Setup the Job in Provisioning for Department,Division,Location and the values from EC Side should be synced up with department,division,location values in Onboarding-Reference files-Corporate Structures.
5.Make sure that you have First Name, Last Name mapped under OnB to EC mapping tool page for Onboarding.
6.May be Crossboardig activity created but the user does not have appropriate permissions in onboarding side to view Crossboarding activity
security--group--click on assign and give permission to Crossboarding activity permissions.
7.In superadmin ,in process filter check whether proper conditions has been set.Below the example :
If above configurations has been checked properly,please log a support ticket to our team we need to review from logs.
Please see internal memo for reference.
Crossboarding Crossboarding Activity Not triggering. Department,Division,Location Sync. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-XBD , Cross Boarding , How To