Your user ABC (represents the name) is assigned as a manager to the org structure XYZ but when you use the query My Team's Orders in Sales Orders, you cannot see any of your team's sales orders.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales workcenter.
2. Go to the Sales Orders view.
3. Search for the Sales Orders of the Sales Unit XYZ using the Advanced Filters.
-> Result: you find several Sales Orders for the Sales Unit XYZ but logged in as manager ABC you cannot see them in your My Team's Orders query.
The manager ABC is not assigned to the Employees of the Org Unit XYZ.
To assign a manager to an Org Unit, you first need to maintain an employee assignment for the manager in the org structure:
1. Go to the Administrator workcenter.
2. Click on the Org Structures link.
3. Find and open the Org Unit XYZ.
4. Add the manager to the Employee Team in the Employees facet.
Now the My Team query will work as expected.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To