You are unable to Deploy your Business Configuration Content of your custom solution, in the Cloud Application Studio SDK.
Reproducing the Issue
For this example, Y1234567 represents your solution name, and SAP_SUPP001 represents your user, and we will use the timestamp of 25.08.2017.
- Open the Cloud Application Studion SDK.
- Open the Y1234567 PDI solution.
- Right click on Y1234567.
- Select Deploy Business Configuration.
- You see the errors:
- Failed to assign content of solution Y1234567_ to BAC element.
- Exception raised from Xrepository.
- Details: see application log: PDI_BC / API / SAP_SUPP001:20170825_111154 from 25.08.2017.
- Issue occured in application component:AP-RC-BDS-BC.
The Business Configuration files were created with a PDI User whose Master Language was not set to English. This means these files have their Master Language set to a language that is not English also. This will corrupt the Business Configuration Files.
The PDI user who is working on the custom solution, must have their master language set to English. To do this, please contact the system Key User / System Administrator to ensure the PDI Users Master Language is set to English.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To