I have set up a scheduled purge rule and I am trying to approve. However, when I go to the Maintenance Monitor to approve it I cannot see any schedule purges awaiting approval.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Data Management and create a new purge rule. Make note of the user you select to review and approve the request.
2. Proxy as the approver and go to Maintenance Monitor. See that there is no tab for Scheduled Requests Awaiting Approval.
1. The reason you cannot see the Scheduled Requests Awaiting Approval is because of the theme that you are using. If you highlight all the text on the page you will be able to see that the tab does exist.
2. You will need to review the configuration of your theme to correct this. This can be done in Theme Manager. The section to look for is 'Page title colour' under the Placemat section of Fine Tune. This is what is causing the issue. The colour has been set to white.
3. To fix this you will need to change the colour to something other than white.
Scheduled Requests Awaiting Approval Purge Data Management Theme Manager Manage Themes Maintenance Monitor Missing tab , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-RCM-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , Problem