How to grant Proxy Permission using Proxy Import?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To configure and enable the Proxy import, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage User > Proxy Management (Enable)
- Go to Change the proxy settings for the company (Proxy Management) > select the Enable Advanced Proxy Management (Proxy Now and Proxy Import) checkbox:
To proceed with the Proxy Import, please follow the below steps:
- Go to Admin Center > Proxy Import (or Admin Center > Tool Search> Proxy Import);
- Download a blank CSV template;
- Once the csv file is ready, click on Browse > Import Proxy:
- Configure in USERID & PROXYID columns the expected UserID:
Column A - who you are proxying in ON BEHALF OF;
Column B - who is clicking the 'Proxy Now' button;
- Enter YES in ALL or only in the needed columns:
All other columns - valid values YES and blank (blank is an implied NO).
Note: when performing a Proxy Import, you will not be deleting the existing ones if you don't include them in the .csv file. You will be only adding the new proxies.
proxy, proxy import, import, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PRX , Proxy , LOD-SF-CDP-ADM , Admin Tools, Permissions, Settings , How To