A Finished Warehouse Order is still being shown in the Stock Overview, hence the On-Hand Stock is not reduced and the quantity is still being considered as Available. As the Warehouse Order is Finished and the Outbound Delivery is Released, you do not expect this quantity in the stock anymore.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning work center.
- Select Stock Overview common task.
- Fill the Product ID ABC and Planning Area ID DEF.
Notice that the Finished Warehouse Order XXX is still being shown.
ABC = Product ID
DEF = Planning Area
XXX = Warehouse Order ID
The Finished Warehouse Order is being shown in the Stock Overview because when Outbound Delivery was released, Goods Issue Confirmation was not created due communication errors between these two documents. Therefore, the On-Hand Stock was not updated.
In order to take the Warehouse Order off from the Stock Overview, you need to create the Goods Issue Confirmation. To do so you have two options:
- You can release the Outbound Delivery again. If you choose this option, please pay attention on opened accounting period.
- You can cancel the Outbound Delivery by doing the Adjustment Confirmation. In this way, the On-Hand Stock will be updated.
KBA , SRD-MD-BP , Business Partner , How To