You have created Purchase Proposal manually and also via MRP run for a required product. However no Source of Supply is determined by the system though valid Purchase Contracts are available.
SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
SAP Suppy Chain Management (SCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Planning WorkCenter.
- Go to Products View.
- Show All Products and find required product ID.
- Select and choose Open.
- Under Supply and Demand List section.
- Choose New Planning Proposal and enter required quantity.
- System creates Purchase Proposal ID.
- Here you find under column: Source, no Source of Supply is determined.
- Even when you run MRP, it is Blank.
Cause 1:Since the Minimum Order Quantity maintained in a required Purchase Contract is X and you have maintained quantity less than X in purchase poposal.Hence system is unable to determine the valid source of supply.
You have to maintain quantity equals to or more than Minimum Order Quantity maintained in a contract to determine valid source of supply against purchase proposal.
Cause 2:Since you have maintained lead time in Contract you should not give date of purchase proposal before this Lead time.
Lead period= Validity start date of the contract+ Lead time maintained in contract
10.12.2017 = 1.12.2017+10 days ,So you should choose a date after 10.12.2017 for planning proposal.
- Go to Sourcing and Contracting workcenter.
- Go to Contracts View.
- Choose All Contracts using drop down and select required Contract ID.
- Choose and edit it.
- Navigate to Items tab.
- Choose line item with required product.
- Go to Basic Data subtab and check
- Again go to Supply Planning and choose products.
- Now create Purchase Planning Proposal with quantity more than or equals to
- Also ensure that date given while creating Purchase proposal must be after the lead time.
- Perform Save.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To