Background User Information import via scheduled job fails with mail message: Unable to mark attachment deletable for sectionId
SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Scheduled jog type: Live Profile Import (Background Information)
- E-mail received after import contains: Unable to mark attachment deletable for sectionId
This is a known issue and the potential fix is included with the b1708 release.
In case is not necessary to import attachments, import the data via interface (Import Extended User Information):
- Go to: Import Extended User Information
- Click on: Background Information
- Specify How You Want User Information Updated
- Specify Additional File Options
- Click on: Import Extended User Data File
Refer to KBA 2091409 for further information on "Extended User Information: Import & Export Process for Personal Info, Background, and Trend Data - Employee Profile".
Background Information, Background User Information, Import, sectionId, attachment, deletable , KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem