Asynchronous Web Service calls to AdHoc entities will generate below SFAPI operations:
SubmitQueryJob generates task-adhoc ID
- getJobStatus shows the status of the task-adhoc ID
- getJobResult fetches data from Bizx based on the request of task-adhoc ID
- Now for the operation getJobResult, if you try to view the response under SFAPI Audit logs, it shows you a warning message "GetJobResult response body isn't audited because its size may exceed system limitation.
Please also ignore outbound message size and outbound record count".
The method GetJobResult does not support Audit data since April 2014.
- You can't view the Audit logs for the getJobResult operation to view the data for Adhoc entities.
- However data can be fetched via navigating to Analytics-> Reporting-> Scheduled Reports on your Successfactors Instance.
- ADHOC API
- GetJobResult response body isn't audited because its size may exceed system limitation.
Please also ignore outbound message size and outbound record count
- Warning messager for getJobResult
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite all versions