- You use a REST client or a middleware tool and trigger a query https://<API_URL>/odata/v2/PerPerson?$format=json, This gives you a null response.
- You do a $count by passing https://<API_URL>/odata/v2/PerPerson/$count?$format=json, you get a response as a number greater than 0
Note: If $count is giving you a number greater than 0, this is an indication that the permissions for the API user are allocated accordingly if not you can follow this KBA 2387567
- Goto Manage Business Configuration --> personInfo --> Click on details of "person-id-external" field.
- We can see that the visibility is set to "No Selection"
- Change the visibility to "View" and save the configuration
- Perform OData metadata refresh by following the KBA 2171588
- This should resolve the issue
- getting generic person info using odata
- Perperson entity does not return records
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions