Users have completed a course which has a questionnaire survey associated. But the survey is not assigned.
- SAP HCM Suite
- Learning Management System (LMS)
- Learning administration
- Learning > Questionnaire Survey
- Items > related/more > evaluation - Surveys
The questionnaire survey is active but not published.
- Learning > Questionnaire survey > Access the necessary questionnaire survey and navigate to questions tab.
- See that the "publish" button is visible which means the survey has not been published. (screenshot above).
- Publish the Survey
Please note that this will not trigger the survey assignment automatically
In order to reassign the surveys:
- scheduled offering > ACTIONS panel > initiate evaluations (this will only work for registered users who have not yet received for credit completion.
In the event where completion was already granted, the learning credit needs to be removed and completion recorded once more to trigger the survey assignement
- Users > Tools > Learning Event editor > search for the user > delete learning event (note this action can not be performed in bulk)
- Record learning again (Users > Tools > Record learning Financial or Multiple or Scheduled offering > Actions > Record learning)
SAP, SF, LMS, Learning, Questionnaire survey not assigned, publish, questionnaire survey, evaluation, not triggered, not assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , Problem