Users have completed a course which has a questionnaire survey associated, but the survey is not being assigned
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Survey as an Item Evaluation
- Assign it to an existing Item
- Complete the Item
- The Evaluation is not assigned to the user who completed the Item
This behavior can occur when the questionnaire survey is active but not published
- Learning > Questionnaire survey > Access the necessary questionnaire survey and navigate to questions tab.
- See that the "publish" button is visible which means the survey has not been published. (screenshot above).
- Publish the Survey
- Note: This action will not trigger the survey assignment automatically
In order to reassign the surveys:
- Navigate to Scheduled offering > ACTIONS panel > Initiate evaluations
- Note: This will only work for registered users who have not yet received for credit completion.
- In the event where completion was already granted, the learning credit needs to be removed and completion recorded once more to trigger the survey assignment:
- Navigate to Users > Tools > Learning Event editor
- Search for the user
- Delete learning event (note this action can not be performed in bulk)
- Record learning again:
- Users > Tools > Record learning Financial or Multiple or Scheduled offering > Actions > Record learning
SAP, SF, SuccessFactors LMS, Learning, Questionnaire survey publish evaluation not triggered assign eval , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EVA , LMS Surveys , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem