Your requirement is to upload the Service Tickets with the Processor and Reporter data. Upon trying to upload the Service Tickets using the Data Workbench, the system does not import the Reporter data in the Ticket. The Reporter field remains blank. If you manually try to add the Reporter to the Ticket, system throws error:
Please enter another party ID. Reporter XXXXX (XXXXX) does not exist in master data.
*XXXXX represents the Reporter ID
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Upload Service Tickets using the below steps:
- Go to Data Workbench work center
- Select Import
- Select the Object Ticket
- Select Next
- Upload the template
- Select Import
- In the Monitor tab, check for the respective Task ID to understand the status of the Import
- The Task is Finished
Check the Service Ticket as below:
- Go to Service workcenter
- Go to Tickets view
- Find the Ticket ID YYYYY and open the Ticket (where YYYYY represents the Ticket ID)
- Go to the Involved Parties tab
- The Role Reporter does not have any data
- Upon selecting Edit and manually trying to fill the Role Reporter data in this Ticket, system throws error:
Please enter another party ID. Reporter XXXXX (XXXXX) does not exist in master data
In the upload template, the data in the ReporterPartyID field is entered as Employee ID which is incorrect.
In the upload template, the data to be filled in the ReporterPartyID field should be Business Partner ID, and not the Employee ID. You may check the Business Partners workcenter to obtain the relevant Business Partner IDs.
Further, the data to be filled in the in the ProcessorPartyID field is the Employee ID.
ProcessorPartyID, ReporterPartyID, Service Tickets , KBA , reporterpartyid , processorpartyid , service tickets , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To