Account's header field "Owner" is empty, even though all Account Teams, including Owner(RoleCode 142) are replicated from ERP.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center.
- Open Accounts view.
- Show All Accounts and open account ABC, which was replicated from ERP.
- Go to Account Team facet, Owner role is maintained.
- However Header field "Owner" is empty.
- Account teams replicated from ERP are all Sales Area dependent.
- Accounts can have multiple Sales Areas assigned, so potentially there could be multiple Owners assigned to the account for each of the Sales Areas.
- Header field Owner can only show one value at a time, so system cannot decide which Owner to be shown.
- Hence the Owner independant of Sales Area is shown in the Header.
This is an expected system behavior. Since ERP cannot have Sales Area independant Partner Functions, so replicating such a Owner isnt possible from ERP. However such a Owner can be maintained locally in Cloud for Customer.
Kindly go thorugh below SAP Discussion link, where it is exaplained how to maintain Account Teams locally in Cloud for Customer,
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To