- In SAP Jam users can add widgets in various places (e.g. Overview page, Blogs, Wikis).
- If your company has SAP Jam integrated with LMS then the Learning widget is available within SAP Jam
- Within the Learning widget in SAP Jam the only option available is 'Featured' (Show featured learning items). All other options are grayed out, is this intended?
Reproducing the Issue
- In SAP Jam, when in edit mode (on an Overview page, blog, wiki etc.) select 'Add Widget' and then select 'Learning Widget'.
- Note that the only option available is 'Featured'
This is expected behaviour if the group was not created from a Learning item in LMS
The disabled options, Item Detail, Related, and Specific, are available only when a group is created based on a learning item (in LMS).
- Item Detail will display details about the learning item.
- Related will display data that are related to the learning item.
- Specific allows you select specific items that are related to the learning item.
integration gray "grayed out" , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem